Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crab Pool

Last weekend we bought H-Man a pool.  A crab pool to be specific!  Unfortunately the weather was not fitting to go swimming - until today!  We busted out the crab pool and Hunter had his first swim!  Of course, we couldn't have a swim without some clowning around.  When I first put Hunter down in the water I was in the grass and Hunter was in the pool.  On the pool there is this little spout that sprays water - of course the way that I was holding Hunter, my face was right over this spout.  Do I really even need to say what Craig did next?  I'm sure you can guess!  Hunter HATED his first dip.  I'm chalking it up to the water being super cold.  I took him out of the water, we went for a walk, he took his normal 30 minute nap, then we went for a second dip - after the water had warmed up a bit.  The second time he had a BLAST!  He was splashing all over the place - although, I feel like he just wanted to drink the entire pool!  :)  Next weekend we are going to a real pool for a real swim!  I cannot wait to see how that goes!

Look out Michael Phelps!

The Crab Pool

I'm still dry - pre Craig squirting me..

Right after he took this picture he ran over to turn the hose on!

"Mom, this sucks!"

"I don't want to play.. It's too cold!"

He definitely clung onto me the entire time!

He was very interested, it was just too cold for him though!

He liked the back of the crab!

"I've had enough, Mom!"

30 minute nap after the first swim!

Family Photo : Take 1

Take 2

Craig, Mini Craig and Myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment