Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quality Time With Bry-man

As many of you know Craig flew to Roanoke on Friday to take care of his best man duties, which has left Bryer and I alone until Thursday.  I was a little unsure about this whole being by myself thing at first, but now that I have my little buddy with me it's a whole different story!  We've actually had a really good time so far - or at least I have!


We started our weekend off with a new toy!  Before I came home on Friday I stopped at Target to pick up a few things and found this lovely squeaky blue bear.  To make it even better, this little guy was only 89 cents!  woo!  I came in the door and before I got Bryer out of his crate I laid the new bear in the middle of our living room floor.  I went to get him out and he had his kong in his mouth (like usual) after he got lots of love he came downstairs and spotted the bear.  He secretly dropped his kong and traded it for the bear.  I still think he thinks he found it and he thinks he's not supposed to have it (little rebel), but let me tell you, he LOVES this bear!


He spent the first part of Friday night looking for his Dad.  Which completely broke my heart.  Eventually he settled down and went to bed.  Later that night he got a wild hair and completely shredded a orange rope toy of his - needles to say he's been pooping orange for the last few days!


He got a little confused on Saturday.  He thought it was laundry day (which is actually Sunday) and he was trying to tell me that this dishrag really needed to be washed.  He popped his head into our computer room (where I was sitting) with the rag in his mouth then after I caught him ran a lap around our bedroom and ran right into his crate!  He knows when he's done something wrong!


Bryer and I went for a walk early Saturday morning.  Then Saturday afternoon we went for another one.  In the middle of this walk I thought to myself "Hey!  Let see if Bryer likes to run!"  So I did, and he LOVES to run - I'm sure you all find that hard to believe!  :)  Sunday after I got home from horseback riding I took him for another run, we ran a lot more this time!  I think he had a blast and I'm super excited that I have a new running buddy!  Look out Kristi and Tumbles, Bryer and Ashleigh will soon give you a run for your money!  ;)


This is by far his favorite spot in the house!  He has to stand guard for Mom and make sure everything is right in the neighborhood!


After our Sunday run, it was Stick Sunday time.  Apparently he was too tired from running and standing guard to eat his stick.  He chewed all the granola off the outside and the stick is now sitting in the window sill of our bedroom window!  I guess he's saving it for later!


"Shew, Mom, I am just exhausted!"


Words cannot express how much I love this dog!  He is the most amazing dog I have ever known.  He's really not a dog, he's my son!  :)  I know I'm crazy!

He definitely has a major part of my heart!  I'm going to cry like a baby when I leave him on Thursday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment