Sunday, May 1, 2011

What is Bryer thinking?

';;\ <- Before I even begin those marks are from Bryer shoving his red squeaky bone into my keyboard so I will throw it for him instead of typing this blog.

Anyways, I seriously think I have the most insane dog that ever roamed this planet.  Anyone in my family who has met him will definitely agree with me.  He is one bundle of energy.  All of a sudden something will get into him like he's just been struck by lightening and he will frantically sprint around the house - always spinning out when he's not on carpet.  He will bounce from couch to couch and jump on and off our bed like a mad man.  I would love to know what goes on in his mind that triggers that.  He can be as calm as a normal dog and then all of a sudden he is psychotic.

Also, I think he has quite the humor.  He knows when he grabs things that he isn't supposed to have.  Today, Craig was out playing softball and I decided to take a shower.  I thought Bry-man could handle himself for a few minutes by himself, guess who was wrong?  I lock him in our bedroom and leave the bathroom door open so he has free run of both of those rooms, and that is it!  In the middle of my shower I hear him romping around and think "Oh gosh, what is he shredding?  If he has my My Little Pony that dog will never live to see another day."  I hurry up and finish my shower and while I'm drying off I yell for him.  A few moments later he comes strolling in the bathroom with a half torn tissue box.  "Oh Lord."  I glance into our bedroom and he has shredded an entire box of tissues that I keep next to my bed.  I think it's hilarious that he comes strolling in the bathroom with the evidence hanging out of his mouth like it's no big deal.  This afternoon Craig and I were sitting in the computer room together and in strolls Bryer with my bra-bag (for laundry) in his mouth.  I feel like most dogs try and hide what they've done wrong.  Not Bryer, he just strolls in like it's no big deal.

He definitely makes us laugh.  He has his sweet moments, too!  Last night while Craig was out playing softball I decided to watch The Bucket List - pretty much just because it was the only thing on TV.  That was a bad idea because I'm a big cry baby.  Of course at the end I start balling and sweet Bryer comes over and starts to lick my tears away (vomit) but then he just lays on my chest and snuggles with me for a while.  Why can't that dog stay around all the time?

I would give anything to know what that dog was thinking.  I wish we could make a contraption like the dogs wear in Up.  Sometimes I would be scared to know what goes on in that head of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment