Saturday, June 25, 2011

1 Year

Well, Craig and I made it!


Tomorrow is our one year anniversary!


It's so hard to believe that this time last year I was with my bridesmaids getting my nails done, getting ready for the wedding rehearsal, followed by the rehearsal dinner.  Then the next day I would be all dressed in white walking down the aisle with my little Dad!  Holy Cow time has gone by fast!


Man, Craig and I have been busy!  We started out by going on our fabulous honeymoon.  Then I packed up and moved to Minnesota - that by far was one of the hardest things I've ever done!  We finally get settled in up there, and I find a FABULOUS job at New Horizon working with the sweetest babies in the world!  Life is good!  


Then we decide to buy the craziest dog that ever walked the face of this earth.  We thought we would kill him but now we can't possibly imagine life without him!  


Then, in April, Craig and I find out that we have a little one on the way!  HOLY COW!  Then, Craig gets a new job at Lowe's and we are now living in North Carolina.


All I can say is - what a year!  I don't think that there is anything that we would change about our year.  We've gone through the usual good and bad but we've always come out on top!  I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone other than my goofy husband!  I love you, Craig!  If only we could go back and re-live our honeymoon all over again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment