Monday, September 19, 2011

Bryer's Favorite

Last Thursday Craig went back to Minnesota for the weekend to visit all of his friends.  That meant that Bryer was stuck with boring ole me for a whole weekend.  I was lucky enough to talk Mom and Gogga into coming to stay with me Friday - Sunday so I was only alone one night.  On Thursday, after I got home from work, you would have thought that Bryer had lost his best friend.  I cleaned the entire house to get it ready for its visitors.  The entire time I was cleaning I couldn't have paid Bryer to stay with me, he had to lay by the door and pout.  Then, when it was time to go to bed and I shut the door to our bedroom, you would have thought I locked him in jail.  Usually he sleeps right under my feet, in our bed for the majority of the night.  Thursday night he slept in front of the bedroom door and wouldn't move!  He got a little better while Mom and Gogga were here, he still hated being locked in our bedroom though.  Then, when they left early Sunday morning, he goes straight into his crate and pouted for the remainder of the day.  Let me tell ya, when Craig came home on Sunday, Bryer was stuck to his side like glue!  Bryer is generally not a snuggly dog, I was working on my scrapbook for a few hours yesterday and when I came downstairs I see Bryer laying on Craig's legs.  Last night, Bryer slept in the bed with us - all night.  He started out laying right on top of Craig.  I clearly see who the favorite is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment