Saturday, January 21, 2012

1 Month!

His cheeks look so chubby!

My sweet baby is one month old today!  Holy moly how can this be?  Where has the time gone? So much has happened and he has changed so much already!  He's gone from being swaddled when he sleeps to no longer needing to be swaddled.  He is awake so much more.  He's decided he doesn't like to be nursed he would rather have his milk out of a bottle - which we are still really trying to figure out.  He thinks he needs to eat CONSTANTLY.  He's also decided that he doesn't really like to nap during the day - apparently there is too much going on.  He's also has impeccable timing when it comes to pooping - he waits until I've just put him in a clean diaper with a fresh coat of diaper cream - then he poops.  I absolutely LOVE how he watches me when I talk.  I LOVE how he smiles in his sleep and while he's eating.  I LOVE how he sucks on his fist like its going to start pouring out milk when he's hungry.  I LOVE how he holds his hands in fists right next to his face when he's eating.  I hate that time is going to fast because I know that by the time I turn around he will be leaving me to go to college.  Oh what a sad, sad day that will be.  I could cry thinking about it.

He sleeps so much better on his tummy.  I can't wait for him to  learn how to roll over.

He had his first meal out at the Olive Garden.

His first bottle by Daddy.  I will admit, I don't like having to share him at feeding time now!

He loves his Mommy!

He loves his Grandpas, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment