Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hunter's Second Week

Time is already flying by way too fast

First of all we finally decided to empty our diaper genie.  This is the load of diapers that we got just from having Hunter at home for less than a week!  Holy cow!

Family Photo from when we had visitors.

 We started off week two by venturing out to Target!  As usual, Hunter slept the entire time.  We even checked out in the coupon Nazi's lane and that took an extra 30 minutes, and he was still passed out the entire time!

Hunter got some time with Dad while watching football!  I absolutely love how he has his hand resting on his face!

Hunter also got to meet some more of his family.  Great Uncle Bub, Great Aunt Kit, Madison, Katharine, Great-Great Uncle Jim and Great-Great Aunt Deanna all came down to meet the little guy!  Grumpy Great Grandaddy also got a second visit with Hunter.  He and Hunter sat on our couch and chatted for the longest time!  Hunter also wore his special VMI onesie just for GGGDW!  

Hunter had a second Christmas with my parents.  Once again, he slept the entire time!  He got the most precious outfit from Uncle Brett - who knew that American Eagle sold baby clothes!?

Craig, Grandma and I took Hunter to the mall to do some shopping on Sunday!  Grandma had a very hard time leaving him in his stroller!  Craig strolled him into Victoria's Secret to see if he could pick up any girls with Hunter - it didn't work!

Craig and I went into Express for 2 minutes.  By the time I came back out this is where Hunter was.  When I left him he was in his stroller!
One thing I really struggle with is putting the little guy down to sleep.  I just want to hold him 24/7.  I realize that if I ever want to get anything done around the house then I have to do it while he's sleeping, which means I have to lay him down.  I've been working on this..

Hunter has also kind of moved himself from eating every two hours to eating every three, which helps me get an extra hour of sleep at night!  We've also discovered that the little guy likes to nap on his stomach a lot better than trying to sleep on his back!  Of course, laying him on his tummy does make me a bit nervous, so I'm only letting him nap on his belly and I swaddle him at night so he can sleep - as soon as I wrap him up like a burrito, he's pretty much out!


Hunter also had a very busy day on Saturday.  Uncle Brett came down to take newborn pictures of him.  This was Brett's first time at doing newborn pictures and I think he did an absolutely amazing job!  I'm so happy with the pictures!  Here are some of my favorites:

I'm positive he's the cutest kid I've ever seen!





This is one of my all time favorite pictures!  I love when he holds his head up like that and looks around!
He was not a happy camper during the baseball picture shoot!  I like this one because it looks like he's throwing the ball!


This one was the hardest picture to take.  Apparently Craig and I are both idiots when it comes to forming hearts with your hands!
He was giving a speech for this picture!


We go to the doctor tomorrow.  I can't wait to see what they have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment