Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hunter's Third Week

His Dad is already wearing off on him.  He decided to throw up gang signs for his picture today!

Week three started off kind of sad.  Hunter has a snotty nose which has made it hard for him to sleep at night (at least thats what I think) therefore I'm EXHAUSTED!  He had his two week check-up on Thursday.  Wednesday night was a bad sleep night.  We're both sleep deprived, but we get up and I have to give him a sponge bath.  (At this point his belly button hadn't fallen off yet so I couldn't give him a real bath).  I give the poor guy a bath and he cried with real tears for the first time.  It was heartbreaking - I almost cried myself!

Our two week check-up went fabulously!  He weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces which is in the 25-50th percentile (a little low but thats okay), he was 21.5 inches long which is in the 75th percentile and his head didn't change but is in the 50th percentile.  Craig was excited that he was measuring good with his height - gives him hope that he will be tall!  Also, while we were sitting in the waiting room waiting on the doctor - HIS BELLY BUTTON CAME OFF!!  wooooo!!  His weenie is healed and his belly button is normal which means he will be getting a real bath!  :)

Hunter still sleeps pretty much all day long!  Must be nice!

Hunter felt the need to learn how to play XBox with his Dad already.  I'm going to have two video gamers on my hands now :(

Some more sleeping - he's just precious though!

We've started really working on tummy time this week.  Hunter LOVES laying on his tummy - I wish he could sleep on his tummy because I know he would sleep a lot better that way!  After about 15 minutes on his belly I go to pick him up and the little booger had hosed down our sheets!  So far - every time we've done tummy time he's peed on himself!

More of my sleeping angel!

On Saturday, it was 70 degrees outside!  We went for a walk - just like everything else, Hunter slept the entire time!

We've also been working on holding toys!  If you look closely he's got a toy in each hand!  He's growing up so fast!

Although all the previous pictures show Hunter sleeping 24/7 - he is usually awake twice during the day.  Once in the morning and once at night!

Hunter had his first bath this week!  We thought his bellybutton was never going to fall off!  I was totally prepared for him to scream bloody murder the entire time, but he didn't even almost cry!  Thank the Lord!

My cute little booker after his bath!  He smells absolutely delicious!

Post bath!  Dad is not crazy about the duck outfit - he thinks he needs to wear something with baseballs on it!

If you haven't guessed by now - you're going to get a Hunter picture overload!

This is one of my favorite things that he does!  I love when I hold him and he leans way back to look at what is going on!

All wrapped up and naked after his bath!  This boy LOVES to be naked!

We've got a wiggle worm on our hands!  He started out laying the same way his seahorse is laying.. this is how he ended up!

No comments:

Post a Comment