Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 Months!


My little booger is 2 months old!  Oh my goodness!  Growing is such a bittersweet thing!  I love to see his personality grow and develop with each day, but I also don't want my little baby to grow up!  Nothing I can do about it though!  :)

Here is whats going on with Hunter at 2 months:  
-  He is wearing 3 month clothes (except he slept in 3-6 month pj's last night) 
-  The past few days he's slept 5-6 hours straight at night (except for last night where he woke up every 2.5 hours)
-  He's really starting to smile and giggle
-  He's starting to interact with his toys and even reach for some
-  He apparently has been around Bryer too long because he LOVES to lick your shoulder when your holding him and when he does tummy time he just licks the blanket he's laying on
-  I've finally taken him out to Target and to visit his Dad at work BY MYSELF
-  I sat in the front seat when Craig drove to dinner last weekend
-  He's made two trips to Roanoke and is getting ready to go to La Grange this weekend
-  His favorite things to stare at are lights and his other favorite activity is EATING.  Hunter thinks he's pulled up to an all you can eat buffet thats open 24/7!  

He goes to the doctor on Monday and I'm very anxious to see how much the little chunk weighs and how much he's grown.  The down side to the visit = 3 shots..

No comments:

Post a Comment