Monday, February 6, 2012

My 25th

I'm 25.  What?  That means I'm half way to 50, holy-freakin-cow I'm getting old!  You know what though, 25 feels great!  I have an amazing husband who puts up with my craziness, a beyond amazing son - I can't even begin to explain how much I love that little guy, and I have a psycho dog - I could live without the psyconess though.  (I figured I would throw Bryer in there - Craig will appreciate that.)

For my birthday Craig and Hunter took me to the Cheesecake Factory!  It was absolutely delicious!  Hunter slept all the way there, slept through lunch, slept while I fed him a bottle and slept all the way home!  He's got the life!

I've had a great birthday so far and I'm sure the rest of the day will be just as fabulous!  Craig brought me lunch, Hunter sent me flowers and I've done nothing but snuggle Hunter all day!  It's an absolutely perfect birthday if you ask me!  I do think it is funny how things have changed though - I remember on my past birthdays being so excited the night before - almost like it was another Christmas.  Now I don't really think my birthday is that big of a deal - I do get excited, don't get me wrong, it's just not like it use to be!  This year for my birthday I got a grill and I got money to buy a video monitor for Hunter as opposed to clothes and money for things for me!  Having a child kind of gives you a different perspective about things!  On a side note - I also fit back into a pair of my old pants this weekend!  It may not have been pretty but I got them buttoned!  Wooo hoooo!  Now I need to stop eating like I'm still pregnant and start really working out and I'll be able to fit into them soon and not look like Vince Wilfork!

Sleeping on the way to Cheesecake.

Sleeping at Cheesecake.

He's starting to smile at me a lot and I LOVE it!  I'm just not great at taking a picture of his smile!

Men, taking care of man business!

Man time on the bed - I'm out numbered.



Craig made this picture for me for my birthday!  It's all of my men!

My beautiful flowers Hunter sent me.  I was trying to get a picture of my flowers and Hunter - someone else snuck in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment