Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Breezy Rock Kind of Weekend

The first weekend in June H and I headed up to Breezy Rock to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary!  Their anniversary party was Sunday night.  I'm not sure it was an anniversary party - I think that was just an excuse for everyone to come see Hunter!  :)  We really had a great time!

My Mom and I left here as soon as I got home from work on Thursday.  Hunter slept for the first hour and a half and then he and I played in the back seat for the other hour and a half.  That truly amazed me - I'm not sure how many 5 month olds could sit in a car seat for a solid hour and a half and be just as happy as a clam!  We had our usual visitors stop by on Thursday night for a quick hello - then it was time for bed!

On Friday we got to spend some quality time with Uncle Brett.  Brett and Hunter just love each other!  Uncle Brett lets Hunter do whatever he would like and Hunter absolutely loves it!  Uncle Brett fed Hunter for the first time on Friday!  Also, Hunter got to meet all of Brett's horses, and he even got to sit on three of them!  Hunter LOVES the horses, and 3 of them love Hunter!  Pager just thinks that Hunter is disgusting and he's pretty sure that he may vomit when Hunter walks into his stall!

On Saturday we had a cookout so that the family could come over and see H while we were in town visiting!  When Gogga got there, H was sleeping and she said "I want to hold him when he wakes up".  I said "Only if you can make a cucumber that looks like a Killer Whale".  She actually did it.  I was quite impressed to say the least - thats my grandmother for ya!  Saturday was also quite an eventful day - my little man cut his first two teeth!  GAH - he's growing too fast!  :(

Sunday was the Anniversary (Hunter) party.  It was a really nice party and it was nice to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in YEARS!  Hunter was a trooper through the whole thing - as always!

The drive back home was our first real eventful drive with Hunter.  First we got stuck on 81 because of blasting, so for a good 30 minutes I was driving 4 MPH.  While driving 4 MPH Hunter decides to load his diaper and his car seat as well.  Needless to say, by the time we got to a bathroom the poor guy was hysterical.. I've never seen him so upset!  I felt horrible!  After we got back in the car though he slept the rest of the way home!

It definitely was a great weekend!  Here are the pictures as always:

Sleeping on the drive down..

Not any more!!!

Whose the cutest baby ever!

That is one gigantic dog!


Uncle Brett is FASCINATED with these cups!



Ya know, just eating dinner!


Hunter's white brother

He liked Snooze!



He also enjoyed eating Gogga's knee

HEY!  There is a horse in there!




UB letting him play with keys..

Gogga;s killer whale cucumber

I'm so proud.

Hey Aunt Pam!

Breezy Rock is exhausting


Hunter's first ride!

He already does 2-point



This boy is my world!  <3

VERY proud Grandpa!

Bub stole my phone..

Nothing going on over here, Mom

Except UB is letting me play with this fan!

Good stuff!

GFU





No comments:

Post a Comment