Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Moments

Hunter is a professional nap procrastinator.  I rock him to sleep, and while I'm rocking he has his little routine he goes through to avoid the inevitable nap.  He will start by playing with the blanket on the back of the rocker, then he needs to take out his pacifier and play with it, then he needs to try and put his hand in my mouth and play with my chin, then he plays with my necklace and finally he goes through an entire concert worth of grunts before giving in.  Well, today while he was avoiding his nap I just looked at him and had to laugh - which in turn made him giggle - which made me laugh even more.  Both of us were just cracking up at each other.  It's definitely little moments like that, that make being a Mom the best job in the world.  I love my little nap avoider!


No comments:

Post a Comment