Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself with 10 facts:


1.  I love my husband to death and I don't know what I would do without him and is goofyness.

2.  I miss my family like there is no tomorrow - especially my Mom, my little Dad, and Brett.
 
3.  My brother and I hated each other growing up - I don't regret it, in some twisted way I think it made us closer.  He's also the best horseman I know - fyi.

4.  I love riding horses except for the fact that I'm a big chicken - I wish I had more courage.

5.  I have scoliosis.  I wore a brace for 5 years of my life.  I still have a hump on my back because I will always be crooked.

6.  I use to love the snow - until I moved to Minnesota.

7.  I love to scrapbook, except I'm WAY behind right now.

8.  I love silly socks, and they NEVER match what I'm wearing - I'm totally okay with that.

9.  Johnny Depp is my favorite actor.  I will watch anything with him in it and never fall asleep.

10.  The best day of my life (so far) was my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment