Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 4

A Picture of your Favorite Night


I definitely have a lot of favorite nights, but the night of my Bachelorette Party has got to be #1!  It really was the best night of my life (so far)!  


All of my best friends were there to help me celebrate!


We started out at my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant downtown (you can never go wrong with Mexican Food) then we went to my favorite club downtown, 202!  


One of my closest friends, Heather, brought all of these little 'tasks' I had to complete before the night was over.  These are just a few of them!


By the end of the night I had a guy show me his bellybutton, I danced by myself in front of a TON of people, danced on top of a bar, completed all of my tasks and to top it all off I came home with two pairs of boxers from two random guys I've never met before - all thanks to my closest friends!

I love my girls!  I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment