Friday, February 18, 2011

First Blog!

I've never done this 'blog' thing before but I figured I would give it a try!

Welcome to our blog!  Enjoy!

I figured for my first blog that I would go back and tell you guys about the day Craig and I got married .. almost 8 months ago (wow)!

Craig and I got married on June 26, 2010 at Sundara in Boones Mill.  It was a b-e-a-utiful day, even though it was horribly hot!  I thought the wedding planning process was absolutely HORRIBLE and I wanted the wedding to be over so badly just so I didn't have to worry about the planning anymore.  That day came and went so fast.  It was one day in my life that I wish there were more hours in a day - it was by far one of the best days of my life and it went by way to fast!

I thought everything about our wedding was perfect.  Everyone was there that we loved and our most favorite people were apart of our special day!

This is one of my favorite pictures from our special day.  My Dad and my brother are my world, I couldn't look at them at all on my wedding day without crying!

 Dad had several tactics for distracting both of us so we wouldn't be a hysterical mess - it worked!

 Mr. and Mrs. Craig Jarrell - in our wedding video you can hear me say "Easy on the hair!"

 Another one of my favorites.  It's very "us".  

 By far my favorite moment of the reception was dancing "The Time Warp" with my family.  I could relive that moment again and again.

 I think this picture is absolutely gorgeous!

The Glass family and the Jarrell family together!

After the wedding we went on our Honeymoon in Mexico!  Two days after we got back we moved to Minnesota.  In October we got our first "child" (our dog) and thats how we became the A.B.C. Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment