Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 5

A Picture of your Favorite Memory

So let me start by saying that from now on I will be sticking to one picture (or at least trying to).  Craig said I was cheating because I was supposed to be only using one picture, it's so hard to choose though!

This one was especially hard for me to choose.  I have a lot of favorite memories.  I thought about the first Hunter Pace Brett and I went on (or any hunter pace for that matter), the night Craig proposed, the day we brought our little pup home, our honeymoon, our first date, beach trips with my family, I think I could go on for forever!  

This is what I decided on:


This is a picture of Chris Daughtry.  I love him.  The first Valentine's gift Craig ever got me was a pair of his sweatpants and tickets to see Daughtry in concert in North Carolina.  I was over the moon excited - especially since we only started dating on February 9th and this was my first Valentine's Day with Craig!  It was by far the most amazing concert I've ever been to.  We had to stand the entire time and we stood in line for HHHOOOOUUUURRRRRSSSS but every minute was well worth it!  We were right next to the stage - I could even see the song list.  I got to touch him twice - I never wash that hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment