Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 11

A Picture of Something You Hate


There are two things in this world that I absolutely hate more than anything and they can both be tied together with this picture.




I HATE VT Football and I HATE Michael Vick. I think there are more bandwagon VT fans than any other fans anywhere.  I hate the football team more than anything.  They go to college just to play football and do nothing else, their education doesn't matter.  I could go on but I'm just going to leave it at that.  I shouldn't even have to elaborate about Vick.  You probably don't even want to get me started because I could really go on for hours about what a scum bag he is.  What he did to those poor dogs can never be forgiven.  I don't care how good of an "athlete" people think he is - he is his worthless to me.  I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire, I would roast marshmallows.  I think he should be electrocuted, and put in a rape stand, and drown - exactly the same things that he did to those innocent dogs.  He makes my skin boil. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment