Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 17

A Picture of Something That Has Made a Huge Impact on Your Life Recently

As many of you know.  Craig and I just had our first child ..


This little devil has made a huge impact on our lives.  It's just like having a kid, a really hairy hyper kid.  Craig and I love him to death.  There was just something about him, that when I saw him, I just had to have him.  We went to the Humane Society and when they put us in the room with him so we could meet him - it was chaos.  He was running everywhere and biting everything.  I left there bleeding, he had wiggled out of his gentle leader, and he about ripped the poor lady's apron to shreds.  That should have been a sign.  He is just like a black version of Marly from Marly and Me.  He is in to EVERYTHING and he is never calm.  He is spoiled rotten by everyone in our family.  When we first got him he received several gifts in the mail from his grandparents and great grandparents.  The little guy has terrible ears and we've had to take him to the vet numerous times.  He's only ever ventured out to the vet or to PetSmart and every time we take him out we always get "Are you guys signing up for obedience school?"  I wonder why they would say that?  He's not a bad guy he's just very excitable.  He LOVES to meet new people and new dogs, except he hasn't made a dog friend because he gets on everyone's nerves :(  I would really like to fix this.  Yesterday Craig and I watched the dog whisperer.  I'm ordering one of his books today and Bryer better be prepared to be 'dog whispered'!  

As we speak he just knocked over my water glass because he felt the need to lick the outside of it - after we said 'no' plenty of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment