Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 25

A Picture of Your Favorite Day


My wedding day was by far my most favorite day.  It couldn't have been more perfect!  All of my favorite people were there - family and friends.  I had my closest friends and family in the wedding!  I married my best friend - and might I add we looked pretty hot!  :)  The reception was a blast!  I danced the night away with Heather and Kortney!  One of my most favorite parts was dancing the Time Warp with my family!  It was amazing to see my Mom and My Uncle out there.  Keep in mind that my Mom would not walk across the stage at the Floyd Ward dance recitals to acknowledge that she was the secretary - but by George she was doing the Time Warp at her daughters wedding!  It was AMAZING!  It sure would be nice to have a video of that day .. *cough* BUB *cough*

p.s. - Is that not the most beautiful picture ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment