Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 16

A Picture of Someone Who Inspires You

I have a lot of people that inspire me in many different ways.  I'm going to take this one from a horse perspective - because a few years ago, horses started to be a big part of my life.


My brother is definitely a big inspiration to me.  He is the best horseman I know and he is one of the best riders I know.  His horses are the 3 luckies animals in the world - in my opinion!  They are very spoiled, and thats the way it should be!  I would give anything to have the knowledge and confidence that Brett has when he's working with horses.  His horses love him, too!  You can just tell!  Brett has also taught me a lot about horses!  He also has the patients to work with me, which is saying a lot!  haha!  :)  I'm sure once Breezy Rock Stables gets up and running he will have a fabulous riding school with fabulous horses!  Look out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment