Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 30 - Last Day

A Picture of Someone You Miss

I know Craig says I'm cheating when I use more than one picture, but this one cannot be summed up by just one!  I am 18 hours away from everyone in my entire family.. so this one is going to have to have pictures.. because there are A LOT of people and things I miss.  It's also the last day of this 30 Day Picture Challenge (which makes me a bit sad) so I'm going to load this post up with pictures!

Here we go .. enjoy the journey!

First of all - I love these three to death!  They are my world and I have no clue what I would do without them - it kills me to be this far away from them!  I have the best parents and the best brother there ever was!  My parents are always will to do anything and everything they can for me!  They've taught me so much and I hope that when I become a parent I can be just as good as they are!  Brett and I haven't always gotten along, but within the past few years we've gotten super close!  He's my best friend and the best horseman I know!  :)

I also miss all of my grandparents!  They do more for Craig and I and I can never thank them enough!

I had to throw a picture of Grumpy in there, apparently he was not cooperating during wedding pictures (go figure) because he was left out of the one above.

Then we've got the aunts and uncles.  This is Kristi and Keith!  I miss them greatly!  You guys better come visit!  Bryer also misses Tumbles.  I feel certain that she doesn't miss him though!


The Williams clan!  You guys are nuts and I miss you all!  I cannot wait for you to come visit in April!  Minnesota won't know what hit them!  :)

The East Family!  I hope you guys can make it up to visit, too!  :)

This is my new family!  I miss them a ton, too!  My in-laws live in North Carolina, which is 18+ hours away!  We haven't seen them since Christmas!  They came up to visit once right after we got married - I hope they can come back soon!  Jason and Christie live in Seattle, we haven't seen them since the wedding!  I really want to make a trip out to Seattle and hopefully they will make it here to visit sometime, too!

Of course I miss my four-legged friends!  This guy is amazing!  He's my Gray Baby!  I cannot wait to rub that nose when I go home in April!  He has more personality than any other horse I know!  I'm hoping I will have the guts to ride him one day - without him being on a rope and Brett attached to the other end!  :)

I miss this little girl, too!  She is my Princess!  She has such an attitude and is a little spit-fire but I just love her to pieces!  She's taught me a lot and I feel very comfortable riding her!

I told you there were going to be a lot of pictures!  Think of it as the big finale :)  Hopefully I will keep this up since the 30 Day Picture Challenge is over!  I'm sure that living with Craig and my crazy dog Bryer there will always be a lot to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment