Saturday, November 12, 2011

12

12.  I am thankful for my father's handiness!  He made a special trip (with my mom and grandaddy) all the way down here just to change a wheel bearing on Craig's car!  It saved us so much money and I'm so thankful I got to see him and spend the day with him!  He is such a sweet and generous man who always puts others before himself and is always willing to do anything and everything he can to help everyone!  I love my little Dad!

Also, we went to the vet today!  Bryer got some shots and his yearly check-up!  The vet said he looked great and that he was an awesome dog!  WHAT!?!  Usually when we go to the vet he's telling us to look into obedience school and things like that.  When he walked in Bryer did his usual jumping routine and Craig and I start yelling at him.  The vet said not to yell, he was just going to ignore him and he would eventually stop.  The vet then starts examining Bryer.  The vet is standing up holding the ear examiner thing in his hand.  Bryer has one paw on the vet's crotch and the other paw wrapped around the vet's arm and is trying to take the ear examiner from him.  All the while the vet is just standing there talking to us like nothing is going on - eventually - Bryer gave up and ended up laying on the floor!  Who knew?  For anyone coming to visit us - just ignore our dog!  :)  The vet also told us that we should invest in a prong collar and that would make the world of difference with walking him and when the baby comes.  I guess that is our next big adventure, hopefully it will work!

While out and about today we also spotted an Original Pancake House.  THAT MADE MY DAY!  I'm so stinkin excited about that I cannot even explain it!  I thought that the OPH was just a Minnesota thing!  Bacon pancakes, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment