Wednesday, November 9, 2011

7, 8, 9, 10, 11

7.  I am thankful that I was talked into starting riding lessons by my Mother.  I've never really been a HUGE animal person.  When Brett started riding I didn't really see what was so 'cool' about it.  Mom talked me into it and I'm so glad that she did!  I absolutely LOVE horseback riding and the horses are such amazing animals!  I never knew how different their personalities could be and how loving they could be.  Especially one certain sweet Gray horse that lives at Breezy Rock!  I also think that the riding lessons brought my brother and I a lot closer.  He is one of the few people that I trust to teach me and I am glad that we can enjoy something together!



8.  I am thankful to have been blessed with this little miracle that is growing inside me!  Some people try and try for years to start a family, and Craig and I got lucky enough to be blessed with this miracle without any planning at all!  :)  I cannot wait to hold this little guy and see what his personality is like.  I hope I can raise him like my parents raised me and that he will turn out to be a good kid!



9.  I am thankful that 3rd grade is going on a field trip tomorrow!  Field trip days are always fun!  :)

I am also going to go ahead and be proactive and do the next few days while I'm on here since it took me forever to do the last three days!

10.  I am thankful that we are out of school on Friday!

11.  I am thankful that I have a job.  I feel very blessed to have been offered a job while I was pregnant and I'm lucky that I love what I do.  The kids are great (for the most part) and the people I work with are absolutely hilarious and super sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment