Sunday, November 6, 2011

5th and 6th

Before I begin, let me just say I have been Mrs. Susie Homemaker this morning!  I cooked some bacon for breakfast (along with left over sausage poofs), I've got dinner in the crock-pot cooking, all of Baby J's bottles and pacifiers have been washed and sanitized and I'm getting ready to go clean the house and do some laundry!  What a Sunday?!

5.  I am thankful for Bryer.  I know this may come as a shock to most of you, it was even a shock to myself.  I was asking Craig for some ideas of what I could say and he said "How about Bryer."  After some thinking and consideration I've realized I really am thankful for that crazy Marly-like dog.  He has taught me a ton.  Patients being the biggest one of them all!  Yes - most of you all only see him when he acts like a complete moron, but when nobody is around he is really a sweet dog.  He's even been snuggling with us lately!  I love that little guy and our little family would not be the same without him!  I just hope that he and Baby J grow up to be best friends!



6.  I am thankful for health.  I am thankful that God has blessed me with a healthy life and a healthy family!  As far as we can tell Baby J seems healthy and I'm hoping he will stay that way his entire life!  We've all had minor illnesses here and there but overall my huge family is pretty healthy and I couldn't be happier or more thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment