Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I've Been Replaced + 13, 14, 15

Over the past few weeks, I have noticed something at the Jarrell household.  I have been replaced by Bryer.  I use to be Craig's #1, now, Bryer is the new #1 on his list.  I've been watching this over the last few weeks and Craig is constantly telling Bryer how much he loves him.  He tells the dog he loves him at least 4 times as much as he tells me.  Craig is always asking Bryer for kisses (which makes me want to vomit).  I think I get one kiss a day - if that!  Craig always calls Bryer over to him if he is on the couch or on the bed to snuggle - and of course Bryer hops right up and they will snuggle all night.  I get nothing!  Here is a good example:  Last night I was sitting on the futon with Craig watching the Vikings/Packers game.  I decide to skoot on over towards Craig and I put a pillow on his side and lay on him.  About 5 minutes later, Craig gets up, dumping me on my side, so he can go lay in the floor and snuggle with Bryer.  It's okay though, I am fine with being #2, at least I think I'm #2, I'm not sure, it could be softball!



13.  I am thankful for football.  It's the greatest sport on Earth to watch!  I would be even more thankful if my fantasy team could beat Craig's fantasy team this week!

14.  I am thankful for Mexican food.  It is by far my most favorite food in the entire world, I'm pretty sure I could live off of it!

15.  I am thankful for music - not all - but most!  I love to dance and without music this wouldn't be possible!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment