Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4th

Can I just say, that of all the people, Craig is super excited about having this baby!  Since the baby has gotten bigger, some of his kicks and movements are a bit painful, especially the blows to the ribs and bladder.  Every time I say "Ouch" or something to that effect, he starts running around going "YOU'RE HAVING SEIZURES (Craig's term for contractions)!!!!"  He really wants me to go ahead and go into labor!  I'm so excited that he's excited!  :)

Onto Thankful November.  Today is the 4th so here is thing #4:

4.  My entire family!  I am truly blessed to have the family that I do.  My family is the kookiest, craziest, most loving family I've ever been around.  They are all amazing!  We are all so close and I wouldn't have it any other way!  I cannot wait to introduce Baby J to the family.  He is already loved so much and is extremely spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment