Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The End of the Thankful List

Well I was waiting to finish the last of my Thankful List because I was hoping that I could say "I'm thankful that Baby J decided to come early."  Not looking like that is going to happen, so I guess I'll have to finish the list anyway.  I went to the doctor today and apparently nothing has changed since last time.  UGH!  I also asked the doctor to guess at how much he thinks Jimmy-John weighs and he said he would guess around 7 pounds.  I'm hoping he is right - I think I can handle 7 pounds!  This kid better hurry up though - I'm getting rather impatient.  My due date is a week from Sunday, I really would like to not be pregnant on my due date, I'm hoping he can work with me on that one!

Anyways.. here we go..

26.  I am thankful for chocolate.  It's DE-LICIOUS!

27.  I am thankful for the prong collar.  My in-laws recently bought one for Bryer as his Christmas present and I love that thing!  I can now take him outside on walks and he doesn't act like a big idiot!

28.  I am thankful that my husband is forgiving.

29.  I am thankful that we are living in North Carolina which has no snow right now as opposed to living in Minnesota which is already freezing cold and has snow!

30.  I am thankful for pictures that help capture amazing memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment