Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am Thankful!

Lately, I've seen a lot of statuses on Facebook about posting something each day of November that you are thankful for.  I like this idea.   I figured I would just do mine in blog form instead of on my Facebook status since I haven't been very good about blogging lately.  I've thought about doing some pregnancy updates but there isn't really anything to update you on.  I'm as big as a house and scared to death of labor - nothing really new there!  Since today is the 3rd - here are three things that I'm thankful for:

1.  My hilarious, goofy and loving husband!  Sometimes I want to kill him but I know I could not live without him.  He makes me laugh constantly.  He can always make me smile - when he wants to.  I'm also giving him major props for putting up with me during this pregnancy.  Living with a girl who is smiling and happy one moment and then pissed and grumpy the next is probably not so easy.  I also know it's frustrating to have me go to bed at like 8:00 each night.  I'm so anxious to see what the future has to hold for us as parents!  Eeek!  I love you, boo!  :)


2.  My Parents.  I have no clue what I would do without them.  That have taught me so much throughout my life, I really hope that I can be half as great of parents as they are.  Yes, growing up we fought a lot and I'm positive I'm responsible for the majority of their gray hairs.  Looking back now I realize that they really did know what they were talking about and were only trying to do what was best for me.  I'm so thankful that we live closer to them now, 18 hours was way to far!  If only I could get them to come visit more - I'm sure Jimmy-John will take care of that issue!  I love you both!


3.  My brother.  I absolutely adore my brother - I haven't always - but I do now!  He is one of the GREATEST horsemen that I know!  I think when it comes to Pager - he may be psychotic - but other than that he is phenomenal.  He is also one of the sweetest, most kind people that you will ever meet, along with one of the biggest goobers I've ever met!  There is not another one like you, Brett!



No comments:

Post a Comment